MaSeoulPalette Cafe

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Recipe #3- Visual Presentation (Poetry)

Today's special:

Visual Presentation (self-perception) by poetry entitled I am.... 

Close your eyes, visualize yourself, DRAW. The key is to "HOLD YOUR LAUGHTER" no matter how much it hurts upon seeing the results. :) This is our raw and edit-free pictures. (We honestly didn't want to post this out of mountain-like embarrassment but hey! be proud of what you do, it is YOU after all)



(I am)
Used to be a silent reader,
But now my voices are heard,

Used to be an anti-social,
But now my phone book are full,
Used to be stereotypical,
But now I have dozens of friends who are the opposite of me,
It is me,
What happened, what changed?,
It's the people who always stand next to me ,

(Sha)



(I am)
Deeper than the ocean,
I am not what you see,
Thinner than the ice,
I am not what I believe,
Regardless of different shades, depth and length,
I'll come out stronger after the longest weakened history,
Minus the adjectives and descriptions,
It's less of a concern of what I'll be,
At the end of the day,
I exhale my breath,
Feeling blessed,
I am just me,
Yours truly~

(Izzy)

You are allowed to laugh now. 
On the other note, this post somehow reminds me (Izzy) of my favorite song entitled (I am you, you are me)by Zico. I hope the song will put a smile on your face!




Andddd..... Have an awesome day!





No comments:

Post a Comment